Bllleaaarrrghhh so much to do, and we had an hour taken from us today. Not cool.
I had one of those laugh-so-hard-it hurts nights last night, Lo and me went the restaurant for Niz's birthday (who didn't actually end up turning up so it was more a gathering of Shaunie's friends) and it's the first time I've seen Shaun and Paul together in ages; I'd forgotton how entertaining they are when they're together. Rude, loud, inappropriate, but SO funny. I'm never going to be able to hear the word dock again without at least cracking a smile.
Today I've had another round of cleaning my room. Its getting towards the end, and I was very productive today as I didn't come across anything that gave me a serious fit of nostalgia.
Uganda is less than a week away, officially. I checked the weather and its rainy and stormy, but hot. How rubbish? I want a bloody tan!
Melissa texted me last night saying our Batala hoodies have arrived so we should have them next week, I hope so I want to take mine away with me. She went to Ritchie's surprise party which I had to turn down as I'd already said I'd go to Niz's, and Niz didn't even go to his party!
This is an entirely dull and pointless post but I felt I the need to write something, I can't sleep. I keep forgetting this isn't a diary and people can read it (god knows why they'd want to) so I can't reveal my innermost thoughts and feelings else there'll be worms all over the place. Who am I kidding, I have no hidden depths, people know what I think cos I'm first to announce it, I share far too much and things such as social boundaries in polite conversation are rapidly disintegrating in my mind for some unknown reason. I need to re-learn what shame is.
I'm going to try and think a bit more before I speak, there was a boss quote in a film I went to see the other week - The Class - something along the lines of "If what you have to say is less important than silence, then don't speak" only it was phrased a lot better in the film (good film, I would recommend it to anyone who has the brain capacity to manage subtitles). Obviously I can type whatever crap I want here, as long as its not read aloud I'm not breaking that rule. Which leads me to a cracking text I got yesterday, this person made it up out of his own mind and didn't just copy it from a film like I did (but it was referenced so I can't go down for plagiarism):
There's no point talking unless you make someone laugh, cry or think.
Word.