Do I laugh or cry? I'm fairly sure I've just been pitied by someone for being single. Someone who was like *really* into me (to be fair I made the advances, I had my reasons), but then I KB'd when I was sober (in a nice way - mate she's just not that into you). And I'm fairly sure in that conversation he was trying to turn it round so that he was the one that gave me the brush off. He even apologised. For what? I was genuinely the bitch in that scenario. I can maintain that I was the bigger person as we were talking, I bit my tongue and abstained from violence, I could have told him a few home truths, I didn't. Let him think he binned me off, no skin off my nose. I realise I've ruined the bigger person thing by writing about it, but a) he'll never read it so it stands that he can keep thinking what he thinks, and b) SO.
Well if thats how people (morons) get their kicks, by trying (and failing, bless) to make single people look like idiots, go for it!
Why do some people in relationships think people who aren't, want to be? I can see the benefits, and there are things I miss, but been there, done that, got the t-shirt and a whole pile of shite that comes with it. You don't have to be coupled up to have fun and be close to people either... Life is good right now.
Sort of a ranting post I know, but at the same time rounding off on a nice note. You just gotta vent your spleen every now and then. Hell hath no fury like a woman (almost) scorned (by a total plank trying his hardest).
Beyonce much?