Wednesday, 25 March 2009

"So where's Uganda?"

The words uttered by the trainee nurse as he was about to take a signifiant quantity of blood from my vein. "Africa." I winced.

Still, Uganda plans are well and truly complete, they just need to be put into action. Kate and me need to find roomies still, so they don't split us up, or we'll cry!

Other than that, a fairly uneventful day, apart from realising I actually can't afford the £13oo it will cost to go to the Cayman islands, so it looks like we may be going to Athens instead. Which is still lovely, and a lot lot cheaper (£90 return flights vs £620... doesn't take a genius really does it?) but not quite the Caribbean.

Had a nice pint of shandy with the girlies - Lo put the idea in my head a week ago with all this nice weather, then I turned up and there they were with their shandies so I had to join in.

(Currently on msn discussing the names of the twins I'm carrying in my womb with their father we've got it down to Angelina and Iron Man Warder... it'll catch on quick I reckon.)



I still haven't done anything on my to-do list. Fat lazy bitch.